Wednesday, June 4, 2008

hey there!!

just wanted to update you all about a few things!!!!!



i have a class on next wednesday at 10am...it is a double page layout...i have done it with the new crate paper static papers but if someone would prefer a girl pack you only need let me know!! the cost is $20 and includes all you need to complete the layout and a light lunch....come on join in the fun....just ring me or email me if you would like to attend!!!!



because of all this charming rain i haven't been able to take a photo to give you a sneak peak but as soon as i can i'll put one up!!! i have also done my example of the challenge sketch for this month and will put it up soon too!!!!



my mystery packs have been going really well and everyone who has brought one just loves them!!! i still have plenty available so just drop me a line if you would like one...i will also accept a layby type system if you want a larger pack as long as a deposit is made to begin with and regular payments kept up!!!! so come on don't miss out on all these amazing goodies...email me today!!!!

No comments: