Tuesday, July 22, 2008

KASZAZZ MY WORLD!!!!

hey there....alot of you would have received invites to a Kaszazz demo at my place on Saturday the 2nd of august by now....and i bet a few of you were a little confused by it......well, due to family commitments ( thats the nice way of putting it)i have to streamline my scrapping business life so after chats with kate and mum i decided Kaszazz was the way to go....a fantastic compromise where well i get what i want anyway..hahahahhaa.....

I am now a Kaszazz consultant and the demo on the 2nd will be my launch day!! i really really hope that as many of you as possible will be able to come along and check out what i have in store for us all over the next few months.....it is all really exciting and cause it is all new my mojo has had a rebirth which is AWESOME!!!! i am really looking forward to this new challenge and sharing all their wonderful products with you......i really do have some amazing things planned for us that i know you all will just love!!!

if you can't make it to my launch demo but would like to see a catalogue just let me know or check out their website here
there will be some awesome lucky door prizes on the day as well as loads of fun and chat of course so come on over for a cuppa and check things out!!!

No comments: