Friday, February 4, 2011

my little whoops big girl!

my gorgeous Ebony...yes i am totally bias....started BIG school yesterday...she had a great day and is more than happy to be going back...her only problem is understanding that because she gets up so early she doesn't actually have to get ready for school straight away... no one is there at 6am!!...LOL... all spruced up ready to go.....
a weird attempt at a smile...hehehehe.

all three munchkins ready to go....chantelle has been a fantastic support to ebony making her feel very positive about school...

me and my girl.....and NO i didn't cry...everyone has been asking me that...hehehe...i think because she was so happy and not fazed at all by anything it didn't worry me...i have been so busy this week though so maybe it will hit me next week when all three kids are at school and there is not as much on my agenda to keep me busy...LOL.
have a great day and thanks for stopping by :)


2 comments:

Kate said...

wow she looks so gorgeous Jules!! so glad she is happy about school and her big sister is being such a good buddy for her :)

Kate said...

gorgeous photos jules you look so cute- mummy and daughter together!!