Monday, March 24, 2008

boutique scraps page



i have done another page for the boutique mini crop....sundays challenge was to use scraps! 3 different patterened paper scraps, 2 different types of alpha and 3 types of embellishments....so i have finally scrapped a BON JOVI page!!!!! this was an EXTREMELY important night for my gorgeous sis-in-law michelle and I, so it is important to me to represent it right!! anyway i have done this page and the rest of my photos i will be scrapping and framing for my wall....hope you like it!!!!! i have included the second shot of the layout cause it is a closer look at the photos themselves....... if you like the photos and would like some for yourself go check out rockvision they have photos available from lots of concerts around the place....excellent company to buy from!!!! really friendly fast service!!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Love your Bon Jovi page Jules, it turned out awesome!! you did a fantastic job...Love it!!