Friday, May 22, 2009

something new!

but we have to be quick! kaiser has brought out an awesome range of class kits in a few different ranges....i have organised to get some in but they are selling out extremely quickly so we have to be quick....the kits contain all the product (even down to the paint brushes) and instructions needed to complete 2 single pages and an OTP item with heaps of leftovers which i am going to set up for you to use.....
i am happy to order in what you would like to do rather than me just choose but i have to know what one you would like (these will be used at our july classes) by next friday please......so to check them out go to the kaiser site here....have a look and email me which kit you would like to do...please list a first and second preference just in case....

the following kits are already sold out: "elegance", "to have and to hold", and we think the "thrill seeker" but peta is double checking that for me so if you like it let me know but give me another preference just in case......please be quick girls these kits are truly awesome so i don't want to miss out on them for you all....anyone i haven't heard from by the friday i will make a decision for myself....

anyone who doesn't want to do a kit also let me know and i will simply do all pages for you..

No comments: