Tuesday, January 5, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

finally i have time to wish you all a very happy new year....i sincerely hope that 2010 is all you hope it to be!!

looking back at 2009 for me there was good and bad times but all of them in the end only made me stronger i am sure.....i re-discovered my love for reading and am totally hooked on it again....if you have checked out my "read while i'm alive" blog you would have seen the slowly rising list of books i read during the year.... my total at the years end was a massive 112 different books read!!! woohoo i am lovin that!!! because i actually read some of them a few times...some i just had to read again and again ...hehehehehe......i actually read 139 books!!! woohoo!!!!! i have read 2 so far this year already..hehehehe......it would seem i am developing my own little library ...at least you all know where to come if you need a good book....hehehehehe.....i have to give a huge shout out of thanks to kate, karen B and my mum ...kate for putting me onto Nora Roberts who has become a major fav of mine and to Karen for putting me onto JR Ward and her black dagger brotherhood...oh my god how yummy are they!!!! drool drool drool...hehehehehe.....i think they might be my absolute fav for the year, to my gorgeous mum who put me onto Kresley Cole...another awesome story teller with totally addictive books...so can't wait for her new books this year!!!.....another fav would be Sherrilyn Kenyon's dark hunter series that the gorgeous girls at Rendezvous bookshop put me onto...awesome stories and yummy hotties to boot!!! i am kicking the new year off with KM moning's highlander series..another reccommendation from the girls at Rendezvous that is spot on!! awesome books girls...xxx

ok enough about my book addiction...hehehehehe....as far as scrapping goes...there are some changes in the wind to do with shut up and scrap but i am keeping them under my hat for the time being...still mulling some bits and pieces over but i'll let you all know soon i promise.....as for scrapping personally i have decided to make an album all about me this year as a keepsake for my kids....each month i will add a couple of pages to it ....some will be about things i/we did and some just about things i was thinking about or give them insight into the me they are yet to know.....i would love to have some of you do one along with me...what do you think??? want to join in the fun....as i go along i will let you know what i am doing and maybe even ask for you for some page/challenge ideas....it could be fun....you challenging me for a change...want a bit of revenge girls????hehehehehehe.....i'll post my cover page for you all soon!

i will be updating the retreat blog with some info very soon too girls.....for those of you coming along we have just under 12 weeks to go!!! WOOHOO!!!! i can't wait....it will be so awesome.....i am counting in weeks cause that makes the time seem shorter....hehehehe...if you count in months it just feels soooooooo much longer.....hehehe....

the classes for this month are on the 17th and 24th so PLEASE book in ASAP if you would like to come along or purchase the kit as my numbers will be very limited this month as compared to normal classes.....as always the cost is $55 of paid on the day and $50 if pre-paid.....the pages are christmas themed but i am using non traditional colours so you coule really do any photos you wish....oh just email and book in girls....you're going to love them i promise!!!

ok i am off to grammies with the kids for a sleepover...should be interesting...if i don't go soon they will drive me insane ...they have had their bags packed since 7.30 this morning naggin me to get going.....i was still drinking my cuppa trying to wakw up and they wanted to go...god grammie wuld have loved that!!! hehehehehe.....

have a great day everyone.....chat soon!!!

3 comments:

Kate said...

hi jules just saying hi!!! big hugs xo

Kate said...

happy new year Jules :) hope we get to catch up very soon.....love the idea of a YOU album, it is awesome!! glad you are loving the Nora books ;)

sandy the husband lover said...

Hey Jules here is to the New year and counting down until the retreat, can't wait for that. Love the album idea i'll be in on that i need to get back on track with my scrapping, i am also determined to scrap events as i go this year .... so that could be fun lol. catch you soon xoxox