Monday, July 19, 2010

gotta love petal pushers!

here are my july class pages and my challenges so far for the month as well....i have used the new Bo Bunny range Petal Pushers....the photos are all either from my retreat or chantelle's 5th birthday, fancy dress party..... this first page of ebony was for a july sketch at Wicked Princesses.... each month krissy posts a new sketch each monday to help us get the mojo flowing....they are awesome...you really should check them out!!! this really quick and simple double is of krissy and i at my retreat earlier this year trying to take some pics...but let's face it laughing is just more fun!! hehehehe....

ebony again ...this time getting her arm painted with some beautiful flowers ....there was no way she was getting her face painted so we did her arm...but as you can tell she still wasn't real sure about it thank you very much!! LOL.....

this layout is krissy cracking up while trying to teach us mad lot how to make blossom branches at my retreat....i love clusters but i am so thinking i am not that good at it!!!...sorry about the dodgy pic too...i had major issues with glare yesterday then i just realised the pic is crooked...god i am having a shocker!!! hehehehe....

my gorgeous family trying for a family pic....we got their eventually thanks to peta's patience...she took the gorgeous pics...thanks honey..it is still my fav family pic!
for these gorgeous pics of chantelle i have used another of Wicked Princesses monthly sketches for july....really happy with this one too!! just love these pics of chantelle.....
thank for stopping bye ...xx






2 comments:

Cherie said...

I love this paper range! Your LO's are bright, funky & have a happy feel.

Krissy Christie said...

These are so gorgeous lovey!

hehehe I didnt know you had a photo of me teaching the branches of blossoms lol noice hair and fraggle rock shirt lol Im such a dag :D

Love that double too!!*mwah*

Krissy xx